Saturday, January 14, 2012

A slight heartbreak

It's been a while since I felt this feeling--the vulnerability, annoying attachment, .the desire to know everything about a person who clearly doesn't, or can't, feel the same.

I can easily classify myself as a private person, but I just found myself pouring everything into a person who wouldn't even tell me his last name. I'm pretty sure this will come down as one of the greatest ironies in my life--liking somebody who wouldn't ever be as near to me as I want to, when there are other guys who are willing to stay,

The only logical thing to do, really, is to run for self-preservation. But I reel myself back in. It's my own doing.

It's a shame, really. I'm finally ready to try again, but fate is too unkind. I know I should start moving forward, but how do I even start? 

2 comments:

  1. you find someone you can confide to, a very likeable person, and somehow almost impossible to be with.

    it happens. it happens all the time. even to the likes of us strong-willed, intelligent and private.

    oops, i am not intelligent. ;-)

    ReplyDelete