Monday, July 4, 2011

The Real Comeback Entry

I've been trying to blog again, promise! But if you think I'm not writing enough, I'd be the first person to tell you that it's not because of the depression or anger, two apparent themes in my previous entry.

It's about time to revisit to the main purpose why this blog was set up in the first place: law school. I remember how much of a struggle it was to me--living away from my family, plunged into a strange and foreign environment, forced to mature beyond my years.. Okay. Maybe I'm not mature enough just yet. 


All factors and circumstances considered, I must say: what I underwent in the past year seriously changed a lot in me. I don't even think I should spell out what those changes are--res ipsa loquitur.

Second year into law school and here I am. Practically living all by myself and still struggling to make the dream come true. Some efforts of mine have paid off--I landed somewhere up there last year. But this, for sure, is never a guarantee of what will happen this coming year. I simply have to try harder under harder circumstances.

In fine, what I mean is that I'm in a generally better place. I may have lost love, but I realize: waiting for the person I can watch movies and television series with, be quiet with as we read books all night, and talk to about everything should be worth the wait. That's what I'm after. No more of the teenage rush that's sure to last for no more than a few lingering moments.

Now, back to my cases.

1 comment:

  1. it's a good thing that you are now searching for mature long term relationships. just be patient. heartaches are part of life. they're their to make you better. stay strong ARwINd. ^_^

    ReplyDelete